lundi 7 novembre 2011

Still in da gaimz!

Whew, feels like it's been a while since i've been here. After a pretty busy month life-wise, i'm ready to get back into DA GAIMZ! Starting my master's degree in January and i'm pretty psyched about it! This will mean poker will return to part-time, although it's not like I was getting that much more volume in playing "full-time".

I finished reading up Dynamic Full-Ring Poker : http://www.amazon.com/Dynamic-Full-Ring-Poker-Beyond/dp/0982402295/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1320681808&sr=8-1 and it is well worth the price tag. I feel much more solid now, and i'm playing great, but we'll see for sure after a healthy sample.

Unfortunately I lost Supernova (why it doesn't extend all the way to December if you maintain pace is beyond me) but I will get it back shortly (about 5k VPPs short atm). I'm very happy to get Supernova a second year in a row. This may not be a huge accomplishment for some of the mega grinders but I still think it's a status that differentiates the "serious" players from the amateurs so i'm very satisfied with my game in that regards.

So far the games at 50NL seem a lot softer than 100NL, with very solid regs far and few in-between. Things are looking great both in life and poker, and i'm looking forward to finishing the year strong. Happy grinding!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire