lundi 14 novembre 2011

M-m-m-m-m-m-m-monster year end session!






Another year, another Supernova. Lost it briefly in October (was at 93k VPPs when September ended) but after a few weeks of on-and-off, it was time to finish this Athene Grindmode Style!




YEAAAA!




My longest session yet, by far! My head is still spinning, but i'm really happy to get Supernova for the second year in a row. I'm even more amazed that I managed to finish the session with a positive winrate! (screw all-in EV, lol). Pretty happy I did it at 50NL instead of 100NL, or I would have most likely ended up losing quite a bit of money in the process.

I'm starting my master's degree in January so I won't have as much time for poker, but after a session like this, I know I can always get some monster sessions crunch-time near the end of the month if I need a little extra boost to keep Supernova going, so i'm not too concerned about maintaining it next year.

This pretty much closes the year for me. I still have about 28k hands to go to get my first 4,000$ FPP bonus (which was delayed over and over all year long!). It feels like i've been running after that one for so long, i'm very happy to have it as my year-end trophy for 2011. This year has brought a lot of ups and downs but i'm still pretty happy with how it all went down. Good luck to grinders still finishing the year, and here's to a pokeriffic 2012!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire