dimanche 26 décembre 2010

New world record in the works for Chiren80?

Shortly after getting the world record for fastest lvl 85 in World of Warcraft's new expansion, it looks like Athene (Chiren80) already has his sights on another, even more impressive record. Nobody knows what he's going for yet, but this is already an incredible display of stamina :



This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 788x618.

Some people even e-mailed Pokerstars reporting Chiren as a bot but this was their answer : "we can assure you that this player does not show any 
indication of being a bot, based upon all of the tests we have 
devised."


Good luck in whatever you're doing Athene!

2 commentaires:

  1. Hi, I saw some of your posts on the friendlypoker site. I also came accross the utube video posted there that he Chiren show a bit of his multi tabling. I was woundering how you go about playing the 24 tables? Do you have similar software is it available to download anywhere? I currently use a combination of table of interest and TN.. any help would be great.. I've been up to around 16 tables without any major problems..

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for bringing that up, my next post will be about my table setup, notes & table selection. Up shortly. Btw, don't be shy and become a member! Helps me gauge the interest there is in this place. Thanks!

    RépondreSupprimer